A keen aficionado, in the lifelong passion for all sorts of Earpiece. Editor and publisher of Earpiece.com – a comprehensive Earpiece guide to strategies, gear and opinions.
In today’s world there are many devices that we tend to switch between throughout our hectic days.
It is quite possible to one moment be immersed in a conversation on your iPhone, the next watching a movie on your iPad, then exercising while inspired by the jams on your iPod, or listening to music on your computer as you work. This is why it is important to invest in a pair of earphones that are cross-compatible and comfortable enough to utilize for hours at a time.
For 2012, you should definitely consider purchasing a pair of high-quality earbuds. If you are unfamiliar with them, theyfit snuggly within the ear canal rather than fitting clumsily over the ear like traditional headphones. They are also usually smaller, yet capable of emitting amazingly powerful sound.
The following are 5 reasons to consider investing in high-quality earphone going into 2012:
• Compatible with Many Devices – High-end earphones tend to be compatible with most devices including iPads, iPods, iPhones, Androids, PC tablets, computers, and more. It is very possible to find a pair with a built-in mic for phone calls and amazing sound output for listening to music and watching movies.
• Snug Fit Perfect for Most Activities – Earbuds fit snuggly in the ear canal which makes them ideal for use during most forms of exercise and listening in noisy environments. Traditional headphones can be quite bulky, which makes them more apt to get in the way when bike riding, running, mountain climbing, or lifting weights.
Additionally, earphones are easier to use at the office due to the fact that they are far more discreet.
• Easy Transition between Music and Phone Calls – When driving in the car, exercising in the gym, or working in the office, earbuds with mic in earphones allow for users to easily switch between music and phone calls. Traditional headphones on the other hand, don’t normally feature a built-in microphone.
Plus, they make for ideal iPhone earphones!
• Compact for Easy Storage – Because of their small size, earbud can easily fit inside of your purse, wallet, bag, or pocket. They are often noted as ideal ipod earphones and iPad earbuds because they can be easily stored in iPod/iPad cases.
• Top Quality Sound -High-quality earphone are capable of outputting clear and crisp sound to accommodate all music genres from the classics to heavy metal to rap. Their snug fit also tends to drown out sound within the immediate environment.
If you are seeking simplicity in 2012, it is definitely recommended that you consider a pair of earbuds. Their versatility with such features as mic in earphone and ultra-comfortable fit are sure to inspire extended use no matter in which activity you are engaged.